Wednesday 18 March 2015

Nadia Buari Confesses......President John Mahama Is The Father Of My Twins!


These Ghanaian bloggers will kill us! Sometimes i marvel at the kind of stories some of them put out.According to ghanastreet.com,Ghanaian actress Nadia Buari has confirmed to them that president John Mahama is the father of her twins.After reading the story i asked myself how on earth this could be happening.
They even claim she got pregnant as a result of a one night stand she had with the president..Do you think what they are saying is true? Let us know in the comment section below.

2 comments:

  1. Personally, I think anything could be possible because women are gold diggers. Also as far as John Mahama is concerned, I can't let anything by-pass him since he is a womanizer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you..I think anything is possible.. but if its true then am sorry for Lordina his wife(The first lady)

    ReplyDelete