Friday 5 September 2014

JIM IYKE GIVES 10 REASONS WHY NADIA BUARI CANT STOP LOVING HIM





 JIM IYKE GIVES 10 REASONS WHY NADIA BUARI CAN'T STOP LOVING HIM. 

What are the secrets to a lady’s heart? Lets take a quick glance at what Jim has for us... 
Well, Jim Iyke has some good clues and took upon himself to list out nine things that guys need to do to make a lady love them:
 “I open doors for the most part. I draw out chairs.
 I’m strong enough to apologize first most times. 


The kid in me keeps her laughing hysterically when we match wits.
 I discuss global warming n Politics momentarily.
 I also pull her hair, maim undergarments, smack her derrière, make her sob uncontrollably and speak in strange languages.

http://073b37ulq5ihfwejy5sgrp4yck.hop.clickbank.net/

 I am yet to decipher until my morning thunder ebbs. It is the gent n street in me she loves. It’s the delicate art of deliberate selection I honed.” Agree with him?

Share your views?

No comments:

Post a Comment