Wednesday 27 August 2014

JULIET IBRAHIM SPEAKS ON EX HUSBAND AND CURRENT RELATIONSHIP



Ghanaian actress and singer Juliet Ibahim speaks on her failed marriage with Kwadwo Safo and her relationship with actor/model IK Ogbonna.
The 3 Week Diet


On her romance with IK Ogbonna: Even though both parties neither confirmed or denied the relationship, reports had it that IK & Juliet recently called it quits.  Well read her interview with Enconium Weekly;



On her divorce: “I am divorced and I don’t intend discussing it. It didn’t work out based on irreconcilable differences and we decided to go our separate ways.”

On her romance with IK Ogbonna: “I have no reaction. I am in the public eye, I hear stories about myself every morning. You shouldn’t expect me to react to everything I hear or read.

On why the media zoomed in on her relationship with IK: “I believe the media needs to focus on more important issues at the moment such as the deadly Ebola virus, please, help create awareness and stop bothering yourselves about rumours.”


Rumors have it that Juliet is now dating model/rising actor Bryan Okwara. As you Know Bryan recently called it quits with his longtime girlfriend Bunmi Ademokoya.
 Juliet and Bryan were recently spotted at stylist/publicist Ifan Ifeanyi Michael‘s birthday party.
But neither parties have confirmed this so for now we are just gonna keep our fingers crossed. Our eye our on two.

Last month Juliet Ibrahim announced her divorce with Kwadwo Safo with whom she has a baby boy.
Juliet and her ex-husband have agreed to remain friends and stay in close contact for the benefit of the child.


 POST YOUR COMMENTS

TOP CELEBRITIES SEEN IN HELL.CLCK HERE FOR MORE

No comments:

Post a Comment