Tuesday 26 August 2014

PHOTOS--DILLISH MATTHEWS HOT LOOK FOR HER ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION

The winner of Big brother Africa the chase,Dillish Matthews, celebrated her anniversary yesterday.
She uploaded a picture of her and IK on facebook.She told her fans her happy she is and her grateful she is to all her fans who voted for during the show. Read what she posted on facebook.

"Today marks my 1 year anniversary! The day I became a MILLIONAIRE! WOW time flies! Thank you Jesus and to everyone that voted and believed in me. I love you AFRICA . Oya time to pop champagne"

  
LIVE ON PRINCESS AND ENJOY TO THE MAX...HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

Later in the day she told her fans she was in such a great mood  and how grateful she is to the Almighty God for everything.Read her post;

'In a VERY GOOD MOOD TODAY! ! So grateful! Been talking to God for so long and if you take a look at my life I guess he's talking back. #DontGiveUp #NeverStopBelieving #PrayVeryHard #YouCanDoItToo #inspire'




POST YOUR COMMENTS The 3 Week Diet

No comments:

Post a Comment